Monday, September 8, 2008

lyrics.

Dont call me, Dont text me, Dont call me bff. This is for you!

crazy about each other
we both have fucked up pasts
but when we are together
we have a fucking blast

I don’t know where we’re going
but i know we’ve gone too far
and i hope it isn’t showing
but i think i love you
and i can’t believe you’re leaving
just when i let you in, and
when you had me believing
i could feel again

i’ve shown up for you in ways that girl never would
but i know you’ll go back to her and maybe you should,
but i hope you don’t go backwards cuz i’m going on ahead
and one day you’ll wish that you had stuck with me instead

-Hear Me : Kelly Clarkson (to the next one, hopeful thinking)

you gotta be out there
you gotta be somewhere
where ever you are, I'm waiting

Hear me I'm crying out- I'm ready now
turn my world upside, find me
I'm lost inside the crowd its getting loud
I need you too see I'm screaming for you
to please- Hear me.

I used to be scared of
Letting someone in
But it gets so lonely
Being on my own
No one to talk to
And no one to hold me
I'm not always strong
Oh, I need you here
Are you listening?

-- I wish i was taleneted at writing lyrics.

No comments: