Tuesday, October 7, 2008

vegas skies.

grr. acid reflex go away!

melissa is cooking dinner tonight, litttle scared haha!

i saw my advisor today- got a little overwhelmed because there are a lot of requirements, but i have a lot done- so thats good. i have to take math and KINIESIOLOGY! nooooooo! i know thats my major but from everyone i talk too, they all say thats their hardest class for their major. sad.

fast as you can - great song, but melissa wont stop playing it! BOOF!

i have tons of homework to do tonight, i think im just gonnna sit down and finish all my homework for the week, so i can be done and play.

still undecided if im going home for Fall Break or nott.

ive been listening to The Cab all day today. its fun to walk to class with my ipod, i just couldnt live with out. i know dramatic, but i like to space my steps to the beat. so sometimes ill time myself and ill make it to class in ten minutes or a slow song and make it in 15 minutes.

p.s.- i got caught in the rain twice today. i have the shiver's :(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Download "Waltz (better than fine)," more Fiona Apple for you.

Then let's get married or something.